Adoption Certificate Templates
It is a legal document provided by the court of the adopters that confirms and further elaborates the adoption process. This template acts as a replacement for the child’s original birth certificate. Usually, it contains all those things that generally are included in the child’s original birth certificate. It also approves the identity of an adopted person.
What are Adoption Certificate Templates, and how to Download them?
This article will get complete info about adoption birth certificate in word and free templates for adoption certificates.
Child adoption is becoming common in the United States day by day. Even a single parent can also adopt a child. Single parents need more love and care as they are missing their families. So, the adoption process can make them happy. However, this adoption process also seems suitable for children living in an orphanage house. In this way, they have an opportunity to get a better life and a better future. The process of adoption is not very easy. It becomes more complicated in the case of single parents.
In every country, there is a proper procedure by which you can get an adoption decree.
Need of adoption certificate
- This proof will act as an identity of the adoptive child. It is proof that a particular child has been adopted by a certain party at that specific date.
- In this certificate, it is also mentioned that all the expenditures of the child will be accumulated by adoptive parents.
- This document can be used by many NGOs and orphanages. This certificate helps to prevent any fraud from society.
- You will also need this in the west if you adopt any pet like any puppy, cat, or parrot. These certificates are mandatory as adopting any pet requires great responsibility.
Documents required to adopt a child
- You must contain the following documents if you want to adopt a child.
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Medical certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce or death certificate of your partner
- Two reference letters from your relatives
- Residence proof certificate
How to write an adoption certificate?
If you are an owner of an orphanage house or if you want to donate your pet to someone, then you will need an adoption certificate. Don’t you know how to write an fake adoption certificate? Then don’t worry we are here to help you out. Here you will get detailed information about how to write an adoption certificate.
- Step 1 is to gather all the necessary information which is required to enter an adoption certificate. Include the name of the child, or pet, date of adoption, and adoptive party name in the document. All these things are crucial to add.
- A variety of adoption certificate online is available. If you want to save your time and energy, then just look for an authentic website where you will get free templates for adoption certificates. You can download it in pdf format and then fill it out.
- Mention your statement of declaration precisely. You can write it as
- Let it all be known who viewed this document that ( Mr and Mrs…..) has adopted the child known by the name ( child’s name) and has agreed to keep the child safe and secure in their beloved home. This adoption will be carried out at ( date of adoption), and adoption is granted to ( Mr and Mrs….).
- In the second step, you can work to make your adoption certificate look better. Like if you are preparing this certificate for any child then you can add some cute child pictures. You can select beautiful themes. You should go for making its graphics better as these things will make your certificate presentable and eye-catching.
- While filling out the adoption certificate, make sure that you are adding precise and correct information. As an adoption certificate is a legal document, it is better to comprehensively add some important points. In the end, you must leave the space where the adoptive party could do their signatures.
The last step is to proofread your certificate and then print it.
The following information must be included in your adoption certificate.
- Place where this adoption process is taking place. Mention city name or country name. Also, include district and sub-district names to avoid any ambiguity in the future.
- The correct name of the adoptive child. You can also add the name of the child selected by adoptive parents or you can add the original name of the child written on his birth certificate.
- The birthdate of the child should be mentioned properly. Now this adoption certificate will be considered as the birth certificate for the child. So it is important to mention all the data correctly. So that it will not cause any problem to a child in the future.
- Also mention the full name of adoptive parents, their profession, their income sources, and their living address.
- Include the name of the court that ordered to accomplish this adoption process. Also, include the date of adoption.
- Signatures of authorities are compulsory to add. Also, a good certificate cannot be completed without a stamp and seal.
- There are also free printable some fake adoption certificate available for download at the bottom of page.
Frequently Asked questions
Is the adoption certificate is same as the birth certificate?
This legal document contains all the information which is present in any birth certificate. So it’s almost the same. It can act in the same way as the birth certificate acts in case of any legal and other paperwork.
Can adoptive parents change a child’s name?
The answer is yes. After completing the process, they will have all the rights and responsibilities of the child that birth parents have, so if they want to change the name of their adoptive child. It is wrong with it.
This process is becoming common in the USA and all other western countries. Legal paperwork is done during adoption. This paperwork is usually referred to as an adoption decree. An acceptance document is easy to make. However, it can be challenging to draft for some people. If you are facing the same problem, then don’t worry. We are here to help you. You can get free adoption certificate templates from our website. All the adoption process templates are of high quality and free of cost. Moreover you can learn about adoption on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adoption